$15 per hour
25-40 hours per week, depending on workload. Weekdays and Weekends are expected, during daylight and high-tides.
The Marina at Admiral’s Hill is looking to fill Boatyard Laborer / Boat Detailing positions for the spring, summer, and fall seasons.
Boatyard duties include:
- assisting the Travel Lift Operator
- launching and hauling boats
- power washing boat bottoms
- blocking hulls
- setting jack stands
- maintaining general cleanliness of the yard and marina
Boat detailing duties include:
- bottom sanding and painting
- compounding and waxing
- Must be comfortable working in a marina environment and working flexible hours
- Should have a driver’s license
- Must have the ability to talk to and around customers in a professional manner
- Must have customer service skills.
- The ability to swim in an emergency and feel comfortable around the ocean/river
- Ability to continuously stand or walk
- Ability to bend, climb stairs and lift frequently.
- Climb up onto and down from equipment
- Climb up and down ladder
- Able to manipulate small hand tools
- Work will be conducted in and around marina docks, boatyard and office
- May encounter outdoor temperatures ranging from 30 degrees to 95 degrees
- May occasionally walk on slippery surfaces
- Noise level in the work environment is frequently loud
Please send your experience and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.